Now numbers of people wait for their very own @facebook.com email address. What you will do when you have that?
- Just keep it. Add it in your profile page. Not using it anyway.
- Change your main public email address from @hotmail.com, @yahoo.com, @ymail.com, @live.com or @gmail.com to @facebook.com. Tell your friends, colleagues about this. Update email on your name card and resume to it.
- Register Windows Live ID with it and use it as your new primary MSN (Windows Live Messenger) IM account (chat program).
- Use it on all next lucky draw tickets, all online activity registrations and all things you really don’t want to be contact by their sales person, spam email or anyone later.
- Any more idea? Please leave your comments. 😉
From above causes (respectively) :-
- No one get impacted. @facebook.com may not success like it been expected.
- Microsoft (owner of @hotmail.com and @live.com), Yahoo! (owner of @yahoo.com and @ymail.com) and Google (owner of @gmail.com) will get hurts altogether.
- Microsoft (owner of @hotmail.com and @live.com) will get hurts the most.
- @facebook.com will get a lot of spam, while the others be more happy.
Let’s see did this email war will change the game or not. Those companies destiny may depend on what you decide. 😉